Saturday, October 8, 2016

FROM THE WESTIN HYDERABAD MINDSPACE, HYDERABAD...................2

       PEDIGREED, PROFESSIONAL AND PEOPLE CENTRIC.



The Westin Hyderabad Mind Space has won yet another coveted award!

That’s the Asian Hospitality Leadership Award, in the category of "Most Preferred Business Hotel in Asia".

On 05 October 2016 the General Manager of this hotel – Dr.Dietmar Kielnhofer flew to Dubai to receive the award……on 06 October the award sat on his shoulders in a glittering function in Dubai…..in the morning of 07 October at 4.00am, he landed back in Hyderabad with the award and on the same day at 4.00 PM - the entire team at Westin Hyderabad assembled to celebrate their stunning victory. Needless to say that in the town hall the team members were on cloud nine.






I met him yesterday evening by the poolside.” Someone in Dubai asked me: Why don’t you stay here for another night. I said no. I want to share my happiness with the team at the earliest "said Dr. Dietmar.

"Dietmar is very supportive", says Astuti Singh - Marketing and Communications Manager of this hotel, "I do really admire him for his leadership qualities".

I have had two to three interactions with Dietmar till date. What I found profoundly appealing in him was his global perspective on issues, his ability to translate those perspectives into successful local actions and his focus on people.

"I believe my job is to assist our associates to reach their earning potential and pave the way for a bright future. I would like to create and cultivate a working environment where people can express their ideas without fear and pursue their dreams" says Dietmar.
I am not surprised that Westin Hyderabad bagged this prestigious award.  May Dietmar’s tribe increase!


Text and Pictures: R Kesava Mallia in Hyderabad

No comments: